Parental advice

August 20, 2016

We can offer advice on how to support your child with their learning or other special needs, how to access support groups or organisations, and help with Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) applications.

We can also provide private assessments for your child, such as Dyslexia assessments, which can be shared with your child’s school.

We can offer private tuition for your child tailored specifically for their needs.